It all starts with the diagnosis…
PERSONALISED DIAGNOSIS IS THE ESSENTIAL FIRST STEP OF EVERY KÉRASTASE CONSULTATION.
Since 1964, the core mission of Kérastase has been to offer both hairdressers & guests professional & sensorial solutions for scalp & hair health.
What is it?
This camera is a precision tool with the latest technology in the professional hair care industry that is able to zoom into the hair & scalp up to 600x larger than usual.
What does it do?
It enables us to see a magnified view of the condition of the hair and scalp in order to diagnose its true health and prescribe the best hair care solution.
Why is it important?
Providing an accurate result of the true needs of the hair to prescribe a solution
Healthy hair starts with a healthy scalp
Treat and correct scalp-related concerns such as sensitivity, itchiness , dandruff, hair loss and oily roots.
ASK FOR YOUR COMPLIMENTARY HAIR & SCALP DIAGNOSIS TODAY!
SYMPTOMS OF A DANDRUFFY SCALP
- Visible flakes on the scalp and hair
- Visible flakes on the shoulders
- Scalp can be itchy and irritated
4 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT DANDRUFF
- A healthy scalp has cells that renew every 30-45 days
- In the case of dandruff, this renewal process is sped up and exaggerated
- Dandruff are small pieces of dead skin that build up and flake off of the scalp.
- Internal and external factors accelerate this rapid increase of skin cells, but there are simple ways to treat this process.
SYMPTOMS OF A SENSITIVE SCALP
- Scalp appears red
- Tingly and or hot sensation
- Tight feeling
3 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT SENSITIVE SCALPS
- A sensitive scalp reacts to daily aggressions more than a healthy scalp
- The scalp cells become inflamed when faced with aggressors
- Scalp sensitivity can be affected by internal and external factors, including pollution, but there is a simple treatment to minimise scalp sensitivity.
- Excessive hair in the hairbrush
- Visible scalp – can vary from slightly visible to largely visible
- Receding hairline – at the forehead and/or behind the ears
- Noticeable hair fall
3 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT HAIR LOSS
- On average, 100 hairs fall naturally every day.
- Excessive hair loss starts when significantly more than 100 hairs are consistently lost each day.
- Many factors can lead to hair loss, one being the accumulation & hardening of collagen.
SYMPTOMS OF AN OILY SCALP
- Hair feels flat, lifeless and oily
- Feel the need to wash hair daily
- Hair can look visibly greasy
3 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT OIL SCALPS
- The hydrolipidic film that covers the entire surface of the skin, it is composed mainly of sweat, sebum and water and its main function is to defend the skin against bacteria. acting as an external protective barrier.
- Excessive hydrolipidic film is what causes an oily scalp.
Oiliness of the scalp can depend on numerous internal and external factors, but treatment can significantly reduce oiliness on the scalp.